Become an AMA member today!
Membership in AMAOKC is open to anyone with an interest in marketing in the Oklahoma City area. Our members consist of both corporate and agency-side marketers, from entry-level all the way to VP and CMO.
By joining AMAOKC, you will have the resources available to stay on top of the latest trends and best practices in marketing through our top-notch local programming and access to articles, webinars, publications and conferences nationwide. You will also be able to network and build relationships with marketers throughout the metro area.
For questions or more information, email [email protected].
- Free admission to Learning Labs
- Free subscription to Marketing News and one additional publication of your choice
- Invitations to the member-only networking happy hours
- Member only access to exclusive content on ama.org
- Discounts to AMA conferences nationwide
- Discounts at local and national retailers, restaurants, travel services, etc.
- A free copy of Dr. Burt Smith’s book, “The Great Game of Networking”
- Reduced rates on our monthly Signature Speaker Events meetings
- Members-only pricing at some AMA chapter social events, including the annual Marketini awards program
- Lower pricing on Marketini award entries
- Exclusive membership in AMAOKC’s LinkedIn group
Go to AMA.org to access all of the benefits available to members nationwide!
Depending on your status as a marketing professional, educator or student, there are several options for choosing an American Marketing Association membership that fits your current needs:
Professional: Available to all individuals in the marketing field.
Group: Available to four or more individuals in the same organization or parent company. Group memberships are transferrable between employees in an organization
Young Professional: Available for three years immediately following completion of undergraduate degree.
Doctoral Student: For individuals currently enrolled in a doctoral program.
Student: For full-time students not currently employed in a full-time professional position.